Monday, September 23, 2013

Now Is the Time To Party!

Whether you are a typical Home Party person or one that prefers NOT to have parties in your home, you can still party with Scentsy. I offer Home parties and Basket Parties. We all know what home parties are... I come to your home, set up a table with all my Scentsy testers, some warmers, catalogs, product samples, PRIZES... we munch on some fun sweet and salty finger foods, maybe drink some coffee......I'll explain what the Scentsy business is. I'll pass around amazing products, we will play some games and win some prizes. Before you know it, I'm telling YOU, my hostess, how much money you earned for FREE towards your favorite Scentsy products. And then I'll tell you how many half-priced items you earned as well. 

OR you may be the basket partier... where I give you a kit of testers, catalogs, and order forms. You take it with you to work, church, family get togethers, your neighbors, ball games, kids' activities, etc.... and you share the kit with other parents, co-workers, family members....... before you know it, you are collecting a mass amount of orders from these people. You call me and tell me you have collect orders and I tell you how much money you earned for FREE towards your favorite Scentsy products. And then I'll tell you how many half-priced items you earned as well.

Yep, it's that easy..... NOW IS THE TIME TO PARTY! We have Christmas shoppers begging you to book your Fall Scentsy party!!!!! Let's do this!


Phone: 903-293-5821
Email: juliepruitt34@gmail.com
Website. www.juliepruitt.scentsy.us


LIKE my FACEBOOK page
FOLLOW me on TWITTER
FOLLOW me on PINTEREST


No comments:

Post a Comment