Thursday, September 26, 2013

Meet My New Friend... Scarecrow

Each month, Scentsy introduces a new Warmer and Scent of the month and they are on sale for that particular month. So I want to introduce you to my new friend Scarecrow. He's the warmer of the month for October. He's so incredibly adorable and I LOVE scarecrows! 


Also the scent of the month is simply amazing and smells like Fall, Cider Mill. "Come in from the cold and wrap your hands around a mug of steaming apple cider. Cider Mill brings together fresh apples, crushed pumpkin, and simmering spices for a cozy autumn treat.

I'm taking pre-orders now! If you would like to host a home or basket party, contact me and we can plan it! You will receive free and half-priced hostess rewards for your favorite products!

Phone: 903-293-5821
Email: juliepruitt34@gmail.com
Website. www.juliepruitt.scentsy.us


LIKE my FACEBOOK page
FOLLOW me on TWITTER
FOLLOW me on PINTEREST


No comments:

Post a Comment